When Your Organization is Growing from Adolescence to Adulthood
“Prime organizations know what they’re doing, where they’re going and how to get there.”
– Ichak Adizes
Every organization has a life cycle. It is painful going from start-up to adolescence. The next step isn’t any easier.
I can help you ease the pain. Here’s what we will do:
- Put policies and procedures in place appropriate to the size of the organization.
- Train managers to delegate and hold staff accountable.
- Apply policies and procedures in a fair and equitable manner.
- Establish professional development that is good for the organization and the employee
- Establish growth opportunities based upon meeting defined metrics.
- Help management and employees expand their comfort zones.
- Recognize when an employee might not be suited for working in a mature organization.