- Show up on time for phone or in-person coaching sessions.
- Limit distractions (electronic, human, etc) during our calls/sessions.
- Accomplish tasks between sessions such as:
- Exercises (short-term)
- Practices (long-term)
- Complete a pre-session form to help you think through what you would like to cover in each session and email to me 24 hours in advance of our coaching session
- Be self-aware, candid, and open to change
- Hold yourself accountable
Logistics – when, where, how often, and how long:
- Sessions can be held in-person, by phone, or a combination of the two; depending on your location and availability.
- Coaching sessions are generally one-hour.
- You will initiate the phone call for each telephone coaching session.
- We will determine the number and the frequency of the sessions.
- A typical coaching engagement is six months.
- Onboarding coaching for a newly hired or promoted executive is typically four months.