Teams – Winners and Losers
A winning team has a single, shared agenda.
Characteristics of a Winning Team:
- Open, trusting, and respectful
- Passionate, productive, and creative
- Diverse, collaborative, and accountable
Sound bites from a Losing Team:
- “It’s my way or the highway!”
- “You’ll have it when it’s ready!”
- “You don’t know what you’re talking about!”
- “This project sucks…”
How I work with teams:
As a facilitator, I hold up a mirror (team assessments, guided discussions, and interactive exercises) so team members can see what they are doing and decide if they want to change. As a trainer, if they want to change, I show them how, and then coach them until they get it.
Spontaneity and laughter included at no extra cost.
“Wendy has a natural gift for understanding how people work together and what they need in order to function as a healthy team. Her approach is candid, respectful, and open-minded, which somehow brings out the best in everyone else.”
Slover-Linett Strategies Inc.